Friday 24 September 2010

Dancing(:

Hiya people :), its Rosie.
My first event was different to other people, I went to my normal dance school but I watched some of the higher grade whilst my grade were practicing. It was good watching a higher level because the steps were more sneaky and the persitions were perfect compared to us younger people.
The rhythm was more in time, fast but every step, or slow and gentle.
The bad thing was the atmosphere was more intense and the moves repeat more in the different dances.

Over all I thought the routines were really good and did surprise me how the different dances and moves look from an audience than looking beside them whilst myself is dancing beside them. The only thing that shocked me the most was they only do the routines once or twice so if anyone didn't get it they would be a bit stuck.

I would defiantly go watch from the audience side of the dance school again.
Rosie (:

No comments:

Post a Comment